- Master of Business Administration, the MBA programme
- Typically 2 years on a part-time basis
- European transfer credits:
- 60 ECTS
- Entry Requirements:
- As a minimum a bachelor degree and 3 years of professional experience
- Tuition fee DKK 150,000-400,000. In addition to this you should expect expenses for travelling, workshops and books.
The programme gives you access to the latest national and international knowledge of economics and management.
The target group for the programme is mainly managers or management candidates in the private and public sectors. In addition to the general MBA programme there are MBA programmes directed at specific industries.
For applicants from Denmark and the Nordic Countries
Læs mere om uddannelsen, adgangskrav og optagelse i Master of Business Administration, MBA programme.
For applicants from other countries
You may find information about the programme, entry requirements and admission at the instituional website. Find the information under each educational institution below.
Copenhagen Business School in Copenhagen
Aarhus University in Aarhus
University of Southern Denmark in Odense
MBA in Shipping and Logistics, Copenhagen Business School in Copenhagen