- Energy Engineering
- 2 years
- European transfer credits:
- 120 ECTS
This programme is taught in English. Applicants from both within, and outside of, Denmark are welcome to apply for admission. Read more below.
For applicants from outside the Nordic countries
At Study in Denmark you’ll find information about the programme, entry requirements and admission. Find the direct link for information under each educational institution below:
- Aalborg University (AAU) in Aalborg
- Electric Power Systems and High Voltage Engineering, Aalborg University in Aalborg
- Mechatronic Control Engineering, Aalborg University in Aalborg
- Power Electronics and Drives, Aalborg University in Aalborg
- Thermal Energy and Process Engineering, Aalborg University in Aalborg
- Wind Power Systems, Aalborg University in Aalborg
- Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Technology, Aalborg University in Aalborg
For danske og nordiske ansøgere
Læs mere om uddannelsen, adgangskrav og optagelse i artiklen Energiteknik.