If you want to apply for an education in Denmark, you may need help. Before you contact us, you can find useful information at several websites:
Study in Denmark: studyindenmark.dk/
International Study programmes: http://studyindenmark.dk/study-options/find-your-international-study-programme
Required foreign qualifications for entry to higher education programmes in Denmark: http://ufm.dk/en/education-and-institutions/recognition-and-transparency/find-assessments/entry-to-higher-education
Application forms for undergraduate studies: https://www.optagelse.dk/admission/index.html?
For more infomation on the educations you must contact the university or university college directly.
After using the websites, you are wekcome to contact us. You can contact us by email, chat, telephone and text messages. Our opening hours are both daytime, evenings and weekends
We can help you with:
- Guidance on your opportunities for education in Denmark
- Information about programmes taught in English
- Information about how to apply
- Information about entry requirements
- Information about tuition fees
We can not:
- Decide whether you can be admitted to a certain education
- Tell you whether you can get financial support to your study